Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trojan Horse

Actually, I don't think waht is the connectivity of my title with the post but I thought of it as some kind of cool. Well Here I am again and since I have another tips from Arsene, my source, I will again post a mystery which will turn your heads....
THE REAL CHOC-O
Well as I have discovered, Choc-O is just a barricade. She is used as a cover so as not to know "mp3"'s crush. Well as our asset has told the Vintage Spy, mp3 has a crush on Choc-O for only a limited span of time. "Gengztah" is another code but Choc-O and Gengztah are the same... He said his real crush is "SMART" She is known as "The Bright One"... Based on the facts and figures that Arsene has got, My conclusion is, Smart is another barricade. It is only used so that we deceive us but his REAL love is gengztah.
SUICIDAL APE
Today is the monthsary of one of my schoolmates named, TROJAN and AICIRTAP. As we all know the Nigerian Superstar, Victor Gaspar III is deeply in love with the said girl. So He decided to go home with a new comrade named, THE GREAT.
NEW WEBSITE FOR ALL
By the name of Danilo Montano, a new website will be opened this Saturday. We all know about Captain Nguso. But for those who doesn't knew him, here is a brief history. Captain Nguso is from Danilo Montano. The makers are Tommy Johnson, Claude Versetti and Carl Speed (these are pennames for the author's safety). Tommy makes the stories, Claude designs it and Carl promotes it. It has a trilogy, the first is the history. The second is the EHS and the last is the EMPIRE HOTEL( If you are still looking where the Empire Hotel is posted, visit www.vintagespy.blogspot.com)... To all Captain Nguso fans, visit this website, www.lumangistorya.blogspot.com twice a week I will post an episode...

No comments: